This committee shall advise the Board on matters relating to the beach trust area, wildlife, plants, trees, marshes, lakes and other matters relating to the environment. It shall develop and recommend to the Board policies for environmentally-sensitive areas. It shall participate in other activities that fall under the jurisdiction of the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and its Bureau of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control or other such governmental agencies as may have jurisdiction over the environment of Seabrook Island.
The Environmental Committee meets once per month for approximately two hours. There may be subcommittees that meet as needed at a time and place convenient for the majority of the subcommittee. Estimated total time commitment, depending on subcommittee participation, is six to ten hours per month.
- Indigenous Invasive and Deer Resistant Plants
- Native Plants Finder
- Red Knot Migration Report
- Seabrook Island Deer Survey Report | 2021
- Seabrook Island Deer Survey Report | 2020
- Seabrook Island Deer Survey Report | 2019
- Seabrook Island Lake Management Report | 2017
- Seabrook Island Lake Management Plan | 2014