- Pilates Time Change | Beginning April 5th, PILATES on Wednesdays will move to 12:30pm. Pilates is a system of strengthening and stretching exercises designed to develop the body’s core, mobilize the spine and build flexibility. Join Alison Standard on Wednesdays at 12:30pm for Pilates starting in April!
- Barre Fusion Day & Time Change | Beginning in April, BARRE FUSION will move to THURSDAYS at 1:05pm. Barre Fusion incorporates Barre, Pilates, and Resistance Training complimented by total body stretching. Core, upper and lower body muscle groups are worked to tone muscle, improve flexibility and balance, along with aligning posture while sculpting long and lean muscles. Join Alison Standard on Thursdays at 1:05pm for Barre Fusion starting in April!
CLICK TO VIEW CANCELLATIONS
Southern Dance Party will be cancelled on Thursday, 3/30/23
Please wipe machines and equipment down after use.
The screens on the Peloton bikes, if directly sprayed, will cause damage and stop working. Sanitizing wipe dispensers are located throughout the Fitness Center.
LAKE HOUSE SEMI-PRIVATE SERIES
For more information or to register for a semi-private series, please contact the Lake House staff at Wellness@sipoa.org.
*Please note, Semi-Private classes are limited to a maximum of 10 participants. Pre-registration is required. There are no drop-ins or refunds. Semi-private classes are not included in the monthly class pass, and the entire class will be charged to your Property Owner/Club account at the time of registration. Semi-Private classes are available to Seabrook Island Property Owners, Island Club Members and guests staying on Seabrook Island.
To Sign Up:
- Open the text feature on your phone
- Initiate a text to the number 84483
- Text “seabrooklakehouse” into the message box (all lowercase, all one word)
- Press Send
You will instantly receive a return like this:
If at any time you wish to discontinue the service, or even stop it temporarily, simply respond STOP to any alert from the Lake House that you have received.
*Please note that you cannot individualize the text messages you receive. In other words, you will receive ALL Lake House notifications, not just for a particular class or event.
Standard text message charges may apply from your wireless provider, depending on your text message plan.
Amenity Cards are REQUIRED for access to the Lake House. Please remember to bring your amenity card with you.